Dallas Texas impound law.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this on Face Book .If car is pulled over with no insurance it is impounded. Over 80 % were driven by illegals. Impound lots filled up in 9 days. Accident rates went down 47%. All cities need to do this.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^We have plenty of LEOs here on OSA that can give us real life numbers on who does and who does not have insurance, licenses etc. I'm guessing it's far worse than anyone wants to imagine. I'm also willing to bet it has more to do with socioeconomic classes vs anything else. I could be wrong. I usually am...

What freaks me out worse than insurance is wondering how many cars are out there running on bald tires since we don't do inspections anymore. Every time it rains that's always in the back of my mind. I wonder how many lives that's cost?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^We have plenty of LEOs here on OSA that can give us real life numbers on who does and who does not have insurance, licenses etc. I'm guessing it's far worse than anyone wants to imagine. I'm also willing to bet it has more to do with socioeconomic classes vs anything else. I could be wrong. I usually am...

What freaks me out worse than insurance is wondering how many cars are out there running on bald tires since we don't do inspections anymore. Every time it rains that's always in the back of my mind. I wonder how many lives that's cost?

Rest easy, it doesn't rain anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom