Damaging to the 2nd in my opinion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup we haven't heard anything else from his buddy Richard Hubbard that got pepper balled in BA a few months back either. Each time these clowns go out and try and instigate issues they talk big but if they sued all the people they said they were going to. They would own half the towns in OK. These guys are absolute clowns and sooner or later their antics will result in someone getting hurt or not having an office respond in a timely manner because they are dealing with their nonsense.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my way to work this morning I saw a hand written sign at the stop light that said " Disarm the peasants" I found it strange and wondered what type of person would do this.. If it's there again tomorrow I'll try to snap a pic..

This is at the 177 light just off 40,by Abuleta rosa's and the skating rink in Shawnee,Printed on both sides..

Attachments

• 20190712_073609.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 66

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what if one ISN’T filming and gets ‘harassed’ by the police for open carrying a sidearm? Just curious if that’s ok?

I did not watch this video, but have watched many dozens of this same genre.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what if one ISN’T filming and gets ‘harassed’ by the police for open carrying a sidearm? Just curious if that’s ok?

I did not watch this video, but have watched many dozens of this same genre.

No, that isn't ok. But that is a completely different breed of animal and no way the same thing as these clown's activities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom