Damaging to the 2nd in my opinion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what if one ISN’T filming and gets ‘harassed’ by the police for open carrying a sidearm? Just curious if that’s ok?

I did not watch this video, but have watched many dozens of this same genre.
I kinda think there is a difference between carrying your choice of weapon and going about your business versus carrying your weapon around filming things, acting suspiciously and trying to draw attention.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the 4th I had to stop at the 7-11 on Danforth and Santa Fe in Edmond. Being the 4th and feeling patriotic, I was carrying my 1911 iwb...concealed....my version of being patriotic. I'm waiting in the checkout line and in walks an a$$hat doing his version of patriotic. He had an AR pistol slung to his chest and an open carried pistol on each hip. He topped it off with a bright yellow don't tread on me hat. Idiots like this do nothing to help the pro gun cause.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the 4th I had to stop at the 7-11 on Danforth and Santa Fe in Edmond. Being the 4th and feeling patriotic, I was carrying my 1911 iwb...concealed....my version of being patriotic. I'm waiting in the checkout line and in walks an a$$hat doing his version of patriotic. He had an AR pistol slung to his chest and an open carried pistol on each hip. He topped it off with a bright yellow don't tread on me hat. Idiots like this do nothing to help the pro gun cause.
Idiots to say the least. But is their rights. I for one never would do anything like that.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with most of you that these guys aren't doing us any favors with public perception. I also can't see myself ever doing something like this. However, it is hard for me to see these actions as much different than the US conducting freedom of navigation missions in the South China Sea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom