Dang! Eischen's is a gun-buster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't drink or eat that much by myself, I usually share it with at least one other person, so you don't have to worry about me getting drunk and shooting up the town.

I personally see nothing wrong with washing down a good meal with a glass of suds while strapped, the key term being "a glass" as in one possibly two. But society today frowns on it. And I'd really hate to explain if something were to happen on the way to the car and I had to use my weapon. I would think that a reasonable person with a very low BAL involved in a justifiable incident would be good, but the times we live in...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, okarche is a rough town. Don't know I would be able to eat I'd be so nervous about not carrying.

Now that it is posted; If you go there to eat, somewhere an angel loses it's wings, a sack of puppies dies, and you have delivered a death blow to the Constitution. Rage against the dying of the light!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and me went there once. All we had heard was how good it was. Left dissapointed, a long ways from the best I've ever had. But a nice marketing scheme, just keep telling everyone it's the best and they'll believe it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me of this place, a lot closer than Okarche.
Exit airport road (SH-152) going to Mustang, go south to the first light (Newcastle road/old 152) go west and its 3/4 mile on the south side. Across from Neighbors Drilling.
Great chicken, hand tosses pizza, cold beer, etc.
I'm going there after work as a matter of fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom