Dangerous wildlife in the Skiatook/Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s no ordinary rabbit.

Death a waits you all with nasty, big pointy teeth. That’s one of the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you ever set eye on

Those are the dread man killer rabbits of Caerbannog and have killed hundreds of knights.
Go ahead and laugh, but my Grandma had a GIANT KILLER ROOSTER, when I was a kid! We lived across the field and I had to walk to her house and say, while my parents were working before I started to school! I soon learned to hide and watch until this MONSTER was busy beating up some other farm animal, unfortunate stray dog passing by, then make a dash for her back door! My dad finally gave me a club, and sent me back, and I was more afraid of him, than the rooster, we came to a understanding! GOOD LESSON!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go ahead and laugh, but my Grandma had a GIANT KILLER ROOSTER, when I was a kid! We lived across the field and I had to walk to her house and say, while my parents were working before I started to school! I soon learned to hide and watch until this MONSTER was busy beating up some other farm animal, unfortunate stray dog passing by, then make a dash for her back door! My dad finally gave me a club, and sent me back, and I was more afraid of him, than the rooster, we came to a understanding! GOOD LESSON!

Those roosters are fearless mean cusses.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s no ordinary rabbit.

Death a waits you all with nasty, big pointy teeth. That’s one of the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you ever set eye on

Those are the dread man killer rabbits of Caerbannog and have killed hundreds of knights.

This is worse! It will stab a human to death!
7AEDE5E3-84F3-4CD0-AD5D-CE86E628BE84.jpeg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The biggest thing you got to watchout for in the Skiatook area is late night drunks shooting road signs.
Lotta people armor their bedroom walls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom