Dangit, Now I Have To Get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whilst organizing ammo i discovered 5 boxes of 380 ammo. guess i'll have to get a pistol now
Hehe... I saw a post a few years ago (another forum) where some guy accidently loaded his High-Point C-9 (9mm) with .380 rounds. He didn't notice until he'd fired the whole magazine.

So just use 'em in one of yer many Hi-Points... :P
:drunk2:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I had a customer in the store the other day who said she was looking for .38 special ammo but wasn't sure when I showed her some. She said her brother-in-law said he had some .38 ammo but when he put it in the cylinder of her gun it slid through and fell out. I opened a box of .380, took out a round, and asked, "Did it look like this?" "Yes!" she said.

Do you know how hard it is to not laugh in a customer's face?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I had a customer in the store the other day who said she was looking for .38 special ammo but wasn't sure when I showed her some. She said her brother-in-law said he had some .38 ammo but when he put it in the cylinder of her gun it slid through and fell out. I opened a box of .380, took out a round, and asked, "Did it look like this?" "Yes!" she said.

Do you know how hard it is to not laugh in a customer's face?
Ok, it's not a gun but I was in the small engine shop a couple years ago and a lady laid a flywheel key on the counter that had been sheared, and said her husband sent her for one just like that one.
When the counter guy brought out the little plastic bag with two keys in it, she said that wasn't the right part......it was too thick.
Counter guy and I shared rolled eyeballs, and to his credit, he explained patiently why his new keys were what her husband really wanted.
So I agree, it's hard to not laugh at times.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo......I've got one 50bmg round. This thread kinda makes me think I need to be shopping for something to shoot it in. Maybe you gotta have x amount of a particular caliber ammo laying around before the "you must buy a gun" rule comes into play??

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo......I've got one 50bmg round. This thread kinda makes me think I need to be shopping for something to shoot it in. Maybe you gotta have x amount of a particular caliber ammo laying around before the "you must buy a gun" rule comes into play??
Nope, you gotta buy a gun now. It's the rule, and rules cannot be violated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom