Daunte-Wright-shooting--officer-kim-potter-charged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro_drey

Marksman
Reaction score
These type of threads make my skin crawl the amount of respect my family and I has towards law enforcement is deeply rooted . I fear this is an uphill battle anymore for civility. I saw recently this huge ornate post on fb about how we were never as a country designed to have a law enforcement it cited some “excerpts “ of the constitution and various other sources the amount shares and likes it got was disheartening to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These type of threads make my skin crawl the amount of respect my family and I has towards law enforcement is deeply rooted . I fear this is an uphill battle anymore for civility. I saw recently this huge ornate post on fb about how we were never as a country designed to have a law enforcement it cited some “excerpts “ of the constitution and various other sources the amount shares and likes it got was disheartening to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
our founders never intended for our law enforcement to be the way it is. It’s the standing army they talked about. They wanted the people to protect their cities and states.

Latest posts

Top Bottom