Dave Ramsey Sued for $150 million

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Let's stop simping so hard for a moment and realize none of us are in a lawsuit against your savior, just reporting it. I also think you casting dispersions or hinting at other's financial situations is quite the glass house to live in.

(I'm sure I have a PM incoming lol)
Nah, you guys have your mind made up and are much smarter than anyone else when it comes to handling personal finances. You can continue to get your jollies by trashing the guy who has helped thousands the last 30 years. I am kind of surprised that you haven’t started your own thread yet to share your vast financial knowledge.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is not gonna be financially peaceful for Dave. I am sure he will be ok , but 150 million isn't exactly folding money. I reckon there will be a settlement at some point and a serious legal update or new waiver for FPU students .

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
DR reminds me of a prosperity preacher like Joel Osteen or TD Jakes. Wonder if they'll find $600K in the wall behind his toilet? What a miracle!!! lol huckster

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
In the words of a very wise man, Ricky Bobby, “If you ain't first, you're last."
😂
That’s one way to look at it. There are currently several million podcasts so I wouldn’t necessarily think being in the top 10 is comparable to being last, but least you got a laugh out of the couple of the usual suspects

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, you guys have your mind made up and are much smarter than anyone else when it comes to handling personal finances. You can continue to get your jollies by trashing the guy who has helped thousands the last 30 years. I am kind of surprised that you haven’t started your own thread yet to share your vast financial knowledge.

I didn't post the article, didn't really say much other than you have to disclose your bias/who's paying you. Always gaslighting and playing the victim lol..... you have some seriously misguided anger in you. Last time you couldn't stop PM'ing me about how JEVapa hurt your feelings. Take it up with the OP lol.

FWIW, I DID suggest that YOU and some of the other disciples ask for a financial/investing forum in the other thread. I mean, if you're really out to help people for free it should be a no-brainer.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Always gaslighting and playing the victim lol.....

FWIW, I DID suggest that YOU and some of the other disciples ask for a financial/investing forum in the other thread. I mean, if you're really out to help people for free it should be a no-brainer.
I follow the Dave Ramsey plan but I thought maybe you had a JD8 a plan to share with everyone? I offer free help to anyone who would like it. Do you offer anything besides criticism of those trying to help others?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I follow the Dave Ramsey plan

Good for you. Hope it helps your situation.

I offer free help to anyone who would like it.

Cool. Where's the free forum requests?

Do you offer anything besides criticism of those trying to help others?

Yes. If you give help to others, and if you have a financial gain to say what you say on a subject or company and use TV, Radio, internet etc.... then you should disclose it. Pretty much what this thread is about. Everything else is you gaslighting and trying to make it about you.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Good for you. Hope it helps your situation.

Cool. Where's the free forum requests?

Yes. If you give help to others, and if you have a financial gain to say what you say on a subject or company and use TV, Radio, internet etc.... then you should disclose it. Pretty much what this thread is about. Everything else is you gaslighting and trying to make it about you.
It’s not about me it’s about Dave Ramsey and the glee that some of you have with him being sued. Obviously, his advertisement on his podcast is paid for by the advertisers just like it is on any other show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom