David Hogg says AR15 has effective range over 1500 meters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the maximum effective range of the 5.56 is 550 meters, with the maximum range of 3600 meters give or take depending on barrel length and the round.
Hogg boy needs to study up on his opponent.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Folks like Hogg and his ILK are only happy when they are taking....... Really doesn't matter what they are taking, but your time, your attention, your money, your levity, your patience, your rights, your whatever comes to mind. Sad little tribe of narcissists they are.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks like Hogg and his ILK are only happy when they are taking....... Really doesn't matter what they are taking, but your time, your attention, your money, your levity, your patience, your rights, your whatever comes to mind. Sad little tribe of narcissists they are.

He likes being in front of the camera. It doesn't matter his facts are incorrect. Can you imagine being in his place at 19 years old or whatever he is and being on the national stage?
He has to think he matters and in his mind at that age which is highly moldable. (that's why we bring that age into the military) he thinks he is the voice of the anti gun movement now.
I'd love to take him to the range. I doubt he would leave without a smile on his face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom