Daylight savings time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
back in February I seen where the house (I think) voted to do away with daylight saving time but haven’t heard anything else has anyone else?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you cut off the bottom of a blanket and add it to the top...….why would you think the blanket is now magically longer??

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just goes to show how easy it is influence a group of sheeple.

(Stupid, stupid people!)

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you cut off the bottom of a blanket and add it to the top...….why would you think the blanket is now magically longer??

I've seen this analogy used so many times and it is the most ridiculous analogy and highly inaccurate. In all actuality the blanket shrinks. Now since you wear a shirt at night but no pants or socks you move the blanket down to cover your feet. And in my profession I actually like daylight savings time as it means I don't have to go to work in the dark. Yes, by the end of my work day it is either dusk or dark, but would rather it be dark at the end vs in the morning when I have a higher chance of trying to find a pedestal in the dark (and since homeowners try to hide them spotting them in daylight is tricky, trying to do so in darkness is much harder).

Latest posts

Top Bottom