Daylight savings time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess that those who have a 'regular' job with 'regular' work times would prefer this to continue. However, my line of work has never had 'regular' work times. Some mornings, I arrive at work at 4am and get off mid afternoon. Some days I work 1pm to midnight. These shifts happen within the same week. Tweaking the 'time' does nothing for me. Now if something could be done to shift the time when I'm required to do overnight shifts, that would be nice!!

Wasn't trying to be snarky.....just pointing out the way humans try to trick themselves into believing that the natural flow of the universe can be 'altered' by altering our own construct of time.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen this analogy used so many times and it is the most ridiculous analogy and highly inaccurate. In all actuality the blanket shrinks. Now since you wear a shirt at night but no pants or socks you move the blanket down to cover your feet. And in my profession I actually like daylight savings time as it means I don't have to go to work in the dark. Yes, by the end of my work day it is either dusk or dark, but would rather it be dark at the end vs in the morning when I have a higher chance of trying to find a pedestal in the dark (and since homeowners try to hide them spotting them in daylight is tricky, trying to do so in darkness is much harder).
Do you work nights?

Arizona doesn't do daylight savings. When I lived there I really didn't notice the difference. ...with the exception of keeping track of the changing time it was back here so I knew when the wife would be home and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom