Deal on hard sided blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a little heads up. My buddy ordered 3 of these, he thinks he might have been scammed.

He said he paid for 3 on his CC and never got a confirmation # and can’t get in touch with the company and said his bank confirmed it was a scam.

I’m not saying the company dlbleak posted is the same one, just relaying what my bud told me.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That website TOTALLY looks like a scam. There's not even a company name anywhere to be found, and no information on the product.

I'm sorry, but there's no way in hail I'd input any of my personal information or CC info into that site.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a little heads up. My buddy ordered 3 of these, he thinks he might have been scammed.

He said he paid for 3 on his CC and never got a confirmation # and can’t get in touch with the company and said his bank confirmed it was a scam.

I’m not saying the company dlbleak posted is the same one, just relaying what my bud told me.
Your buddy should be able to get the CC company to reverse the charges, but it sounds like he has already started the process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom