Deal on hard sided blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your buddy should be able to get the CC company to reverse the charges, but it sounds like he has already started the process.
He did, the bank said about 20 minutes after the initial order the company tried to bill him for another charge of some sort. The bank’s taking care of him though.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You had me excited until I looked at YT..

For that type of money just build your own outta treated wood and some steel siding. That way you get the exact dimensions you want and probably a lot sturdier.

Couple of other thoughts. One he said that plastic blind would “last a lifetime”. LOL. Apparently wherever he lives the sun and hot/cold extremes are not an issue. I personally haven’t seen any hard plastic that will stand a lifetimes worth of environmental factors! Also I saw he was running an ozonics inside his enclosed blind. Guys are nuts. Those things spit out ozone, a known carcinogen, I don’t believe I want to sit in an enclosed stand with that running for hours on end.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Confirmation email and no suspicious activity on the card. Still shows pending, but so does my dinner bill from last night.

I hope you're good, man. Really, I do. Let us know how things turn out, for real. What did your confirmation email say? Any hint of shipping information to come, or what?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quite honestly with a good platform like in the video posted, I'd be perfectly fine with a large good quality pop up blind tacked down and some outdoor carpet that could be replaced on occasion.

That's what I did a few seasons ago. Just need to make sure to add braces on the corners to secure the blind better. I had them on two corners and the other two were the ones that gave way and broke on me during a nice wind storm.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Confirmation email and no suspicious activity on the card. Still shows pending, but so does my dinner bill from last night.
At first I thought maybe the price was a misprint on their website and you was going to tell us the real price was $79?.?? That's a heck of a deal if works out for you and I'll be hoping it does.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
At first I thought maybe the price was a misprint on their website and you was going to tell us the real price was $79?.?? That's a heck of a deal if works out for you and I'll be hoping it does.
Thanks Rocky, if I get spooked, I’ll be at the bank in a flash. It’s a local credit union and just a half mile from work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom