Deal on hard sided blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I did a few seasons ago. Just need to make sure to add braces on the corners to secure the blind better. I had them on two corners and the other two were the ones that gave way and broke on me during a nice wind storm.
I've lost several of the popup blinds in NW Ok where nothing blocks the wind with 4 corners staked and the upper corners staked with parachute cord to stakes. The wind still gets underneath and pulls the stakes from the ground. In hindsight, a person might stack some square bales around the base of the popup to keep the wind from getting under them. Hmmmm.......

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen the same ad on marketplace today. This time they had a redneck blind for that price. Definitely a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably like the scams on Craigslist where they steal a photo and description, then put in the bogus links to steal your money.
My Apple account has been locked in a half dozen emails. Just need to send them my bank/CC info to reactivate the account. Ya, right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom