Deals at Summitgunbroker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
I didn’t realize it was as for sale until I clicked Timmy’s link. That stinks.
Calling doctorjj? I think he already has a store front, might make a nice addition to his business...

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I didn’t realize it was as for sale until I clicked Timmy’s link. That stinks.
Calling doctorjj? I think he already has a store front, might make a nice addition to his business...

Like Mark says in the “ad”, it’s all about knowing the business and all about relationships. There has to be a ton of work done in the background to even secure these weapons. Probably much different than a retail store where you call up (or jump on the internet) and place an order with a wholesaler. Heavy cash outflow up front and low margin returns. A ton of work and negotiation. Could be fun, but could be a good way to turn $1m into $200k. Wonder what his asking price is on the business?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, he did say he didn't want his knowledge to pass on with him... I'm assuming whomever buys the business will get the benefit of all of his current connections and business relationships, etc. It is surely a low-margin/high-volume niche market, but could still be quite profitable, assuming one is willing to spend a lot of time on the phone, handling shipping and has a good head for inventory management. The website could use an update, but I'm sure that's long been NOT on his list of priorities. Especially if business is good.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
He's had a pretty sweet 3" model 625 for a while now. I keep hoping that someone will buy it before I end up spending money that I shouldn't.

I always think that about a dozen or more deals he has. I just don't want to deal with an FFL transfer, which is what has saved me more times than I can count.

Latest posts

Top Bottom