Debbie Wasserman is going down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, all of this is interesting and I trust it is difficult for these info hiding jerks to get the egg off of themselves. But has anyone given further thought to how this IT guy got $4.4mm dollars for IT services. Sorry to borrow from a movie phrase but "how is Zues' butthole" did he make that much money doing IT. Did he work for this chick for 50 years???????????????

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict that the major Democrats will be left untouched just as Hillary did. I hate to be a pessimist but it appears that politicians can get by with selling ultra-secret information to foreign entities and nothing will be done. However, if you or I did it, we'd be thrown in the pen and never walk the streets again. We're not all equal or maybe we are but we're treated unequally.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So he smashed the hard drives, why didn't he dispose of them after that? Why leave them lying around?
Unless it was a quick smash-the-drives-and-get-the-hell-out kinda thing.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, the Pakistanis were doing IT work for a number of congress-critters and different congressional committees and what-have-you, so that could explain the big bucks. As for Wasserman-Shultz, is she an attorney? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the attorneys in the land.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, the Pakistanis were doing IT work for a number of congress-critters and different congressional committees and what-have-you, so that could explain the big bucks. As for Wasserman-Shultz, is she an attorney? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the attorneys in the land.
As for Tim McVeigh, wasn't he military? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the servicemembers in the land.
As for Rubin Abaya, wasn't he a man of the cloth? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the preachers in the land.
As for Chris Reilly, wasn't he a photographer? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the photographers in the land.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for Tim McVeigh, wasn't he military? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the servicemembers in the land.
As for Rubin Abaya, wasn't he a man of the cloth? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the preachers in the land.
As for Chris Reilly, wasn't he a photographer? If so, I'd think that would be a black mark on all the photographers in the land.

Yeah, but none of them were lawyers! :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom