December 7th, 1941

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I look at landmark events in our history, I can't help but wonder what will be the next one? Based on past experience, I suspect it will be something no one has even thought of! The Pearl Harbor attack was considered impossible on Dec. 6th, 1941! Who would have imagined a Presidet could be shot and killed in broad daylight, in the middle of a big City, with huge crowds, and TV coverage? After several failed attempts to distroy the World Trade Centers, did anyone even concider the possibility of passenger airliners flying into them, I don't think so? I don't think the terrorist or anyone else thought this would cause the collopes of the buildings, that was likely just dumb luck on their part! We all know there will be the next one, and that whom ever attempts it would like it to be worse than the last one! That my friend is a scary thought, don't you think? I hope this pandemic wasn't it, and we just don't know the whole story YET!
I'm predicting a Black Sunday type event.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075765/

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I look at landmark events in our history, I can't help but wonder what will be the next one? Based on past experience, I suspect it will be something no one has even thought of! The Pearl Harbor attack was considered impossible on Dec. 6th, 1941! Who would have imagined a Presidet could be shot and killed in broad daylight, in the middle of a big City, with huge crowds, and TV coverage? After several failed attempts to distroy the World Trade Centers, did anyone even concider the possibility of passenger airliners flying into them, I don't think so? I don't think the terrorist or anyone else thought this would cause the collopes of the buildings, that was likely just dumb luck on their part! We all know there will be the next one, and that whom ever attempts it would like it to be worse than the last one! That my friend is a scary thought, don't you think? I hope this pandemic wasn't it, and we just don't know the whole story YET!
Life is too short to cause it to affect my life. Evil people exist and will do evil things.

Who would have thought right wing nut jobs would blow up a federal building in okc? Or people would shoot up schools, churches, burn churches, run over crowds of people in their cars… Exteminate, Jews, Gypsies, etc by the millions.. Probably people that know history. Humans have a long history of atrocities against one another.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandfather or better known to me as "Poppo" was there. I remember as a kid when he got his new license plate that said Pearl Harbor Survivor. He was the true definition of a hero.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5x15nj.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the fire storms caused by allied bombing with conventional weapons were worse, and killed more people, than the nuclear weapons! STOPPING this war with nuclear weapons SAVED and estimated 1,000,000 allied, mostly American lives, and several million Japanese lives in an gorilla war that would have lasted for many more years!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a kind of fun interview on the news last night with 4-5 survivors. The youngest among them was 99. Not many left nowadays. All were humble, likeable guys. Looked pretty good too, considering most are north of 100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom