Decided it's time to sell some of my guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people need Jesus (and that's coming from a heathen) is all I can say. WTF is wrong with people trying to work widows over for a firearm.
Any chance you saw in the news a lady who robbed a convenience store of scratch tickets AFTER the clerk had been shot and killed? I believe it stated she had to step over his/her body in order to get to the scratchers. That's just messed up too!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Some people need Jesus (and that's coming from a heathen) is all I can say. WTF is wrong with people trying to work widows over for a firearm.
People suck in general.... There are some good folks but by and large the populace is out for the jerk in the mirror!!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I've got cancer and covid and just not in the best of moods for the past year. I've been horrible about following up with transitioning down my collection but it just seems when I'm ready, life drops an ACME anvil on me and I'm down for a bit.
Forgive me. It's not fair to forum or to people that might be looking to buy.
I'll do my best to get my crap together. No excuse on my part. I'm to blame.
I'm trying to get the strength back but not easy. This COVID and other stuff is a a bit much but I need to stop making excuses.
Again, accept my apologies
no need to apologize , concentrate on getting better and don't let the whiners get you down.......you're one of us and we need you around more than the vultures need your guns

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@steelfingers if you haven't, Buy some ginger root from the grocery store. Cut quarter size pieces and squeeze with a garlic crusher for the juices. You might get a teaspoon worth, squeeze into coffee cup add hot water, honey and its a nice spicy sweet bronchial goody.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@steelfingers if you haven't, Buy some ginger root from the grocery store. Cut quarter size pieces and squeeze with a garlic crusher for the juices. You might get a teaspoon worth, squeeze into coffee cup add hot water, honey and its a nice spicy sweet bronchial goody.
Thanks. I think that's something like my mom would make me when I had scarlett fever. Wow. Thanks again. I'll get the wife to try it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SF,

I'll chime in with the others in saying that you should just take care of yourself and don't worry about anything that folks on forums have to say. Half the time, or maybe a lot more, it is all nonsense anyway, except it is a good thing to reach out and be "people" to "other people."

I'm just overjoyed that you are still fighting and still posting on occasion here on OSA.

Prayers continue for you from the wife and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom