Decided it's time to sell some of my guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda in the same situation as steelfingers, hopefully not as serious. I will be listing some as I can dig them out and take pics.
Praying for you steelfingers

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just too many and I don't get to shoot them. Surgery Tuesday and after that, I'm going to just pick the guns I'll keep. A couple of the lever guns are keepers but the Henry will need to go. Grendel upper with a lot of factory ammo will go together but I keep the Ruger Precision 6.5 creedmoor for now. Keeping the pump shotgun because I love it even if it's just a Mossberg 88 (I really like this gun. Plus I dressed it up a bit).
I see letting the shadow 2 go as much as I hate to as well as a couple other 1911's like my Kimber and a few others. I'll keep my CZ P07, Fnx tactical, probably the single stack Springfield Officer operator and P365 but the rest I'll let go. I may let the Glock 19 that has the milled out Vortex but that's such a solid gun I may keep it. If my CZ comes back with the milled cut that I'm putting the holosun red dot on beats the Glock on a day out, I may get rid of the glock but just don't see it. Probably sell the AK but keeping the Colt 6920 AR.
That way I'll have a few pistols a couple of the lever gun that I love, the AR that shoots lights out and a small concealed carry Sig. That should do me well. I'll keep the Ruger Precision because I do love shooting distance, but don't need several. I've got the Marlin SS 336 and another older Marlin 22 that are never going and I'll be able to pick up another older lever gun if I find a deal but not more space guns...ha.
Hard to let'em go but I'll probably use the money to pick up a very small piece of land in the deep woods near here. Put a one room building big enough for stove/fridge/heat and air window unit and bed. Shower and sink but outhouse will be fine. Just a place to hand my hat some nights and shoot from a porch.
I love. “ I’m keeping the Colt “

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
YES ! I noticed that. I don’t know what I’m doing here I’m all over this app. This and that to read. I don’t like reading instructions so I’m learning about threads. I lived a sheltered life.
But I thought I was reading about somebody recently was going to off load some of there collecting. The dialog is the same person. I’m getting the impression there a lot of collectors on here and I’m fine with that. I discovered this gun broker. Com but sound like shipping is highly possible and I’m not no gun dealer. I’m more of a collector myself.

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I thought I was reading about somebody recently was going to off load some of there collecting. The dialog is the same person. I’m getting the impression there a lot of collectors on here and I’m fine with that. I discovered this gun broker. Com but sound like shipping is highly possible and I’m not no gun dealer. I’m more of a collector myself.
Frankly I was excited somebody had something good to say about a identical piece I just recently acquired at this auction which was interesting. Never explored that before. It’s easy to get in over your head. They had some nice stuff ! Some of those handguns. Way out of my price range with what I was working with.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:uhwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom