Decided it's time to sell some of my guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't follow this. You seem to be under the impression I am intimate with your gun collection or your thought processes on why each and every one is one you will keep or sell. OR that I would care what that reasoning is for each item of your things.

If you have somthing to sell just list it and see if there is someone is interested. Maybe I am missing something or this is a running joke?
Some of that guys collection may have been passed down from family members. People can form attatchments to there collectibles. There all for sale. It all depends if you want to pay the price. Give him a little time. I had an old friend. Had booth at gun show. Same thing. People walk by. “ you not ready to sell yet are you “. The prices were so high. We walked out. Not one sale. It’s like. You gonna sell a gun or not dude ? I totally get it now. I’m the same way. With my two little pieces

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see the classified adds!
Seen this post several times, just in different formats....
I know, I know.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I've got cancer and covid and just not in the best of moods for the past year. I've been horrible about following up with transitioning down my collection but it just seems when I'm ready, life drops an ACME anvil on me and I'm down for a bit.
Forgive me. It's not fair to forum or to people that might be looking to buy.
I'll do my best to get my crap together. No excuse on my part. I'm to blame.
I'm trying to get the strength back but not easy. This COVID and other stuff is a a bit much but I need to stop making excuses.
Again, accept my apologies

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I've got cancer and covid and just not in the best of moods for the past year. I've been horrible about following up with transitioning down my collection but it just seems when I'm ready, life drops an ACME anvil on me and I'm down for a bit.
I'm trying to get the strength back but not easy. This COVID and other stuff is a a bit much but I need to stop making excuses.

No apology needed. You focus on taking care of yourself first.
The wolves here can either wait or look elsewhere until you are ready..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'd say you have NO reason to apologize and do what you can when you can.

OSA Tirekickers can wait....

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been there doing that. Had COVID, had my knee replaced last week and want to retire in three years. I put the word out I was selling my collection and people come out of the woodwork because they think I'm 85, dying and don't know what my stuff is worth.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hey, Al! You don't owe nobody nothin' - including an apology! You take care of yourself! Do what you want, when you want, and shout out if you need anything!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen this play out several times in my time here. After watching some of the assholes paw over LoneWolf'49's stuff and try to stiff his widow over, I have put all our gun and gun stuff in a trust and made a trusted member here the trustee. He is welcome to do with all this stuff as he pleases when the time comes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having just gotten over Covid myself, I know how much it drains you so no apology needed. Frankly even without cancer and covid you should post them when you are good and ready. Not before. Anyone that does not like it can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom