Decided it's time to sell some of my guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen this play out several times in my time here. After watching some of the assholes paw over LoneWolf'49's stuff and try to stiff his widow over, I have put all our gun and gun stuff in a trust and made a trusted member here the trustee. He is welcome to do with all this stuff as he pleases when the time comes.

I heard bits and pieces about that fiasco with LoneWolf’s collection. That was sad and disgusting and showed me how careless some people can be.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard bits and pieces about that fiasco with LoneWolf’s collection. That was sad and disgusting and showed me how careless some people can be.

Well in all fairness the fella DID die in his sleep quite unexpectedly and his wife didn't know anything about what he had. Not her thing. David, Kristin, Scott and I did what we could for her but bottom line it was her decision. I don't fault anyone but the vultures for what became of his collection. Which was amazing, for what it's worth.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand exactly what he said. I have decided to sell some of mine also. I just haven't decided when.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I've got cancer and covid and just not in the best of moods for the past year. I've been horrible about following up with transitioning down my collection but it just seems when I'm ready, life drops an ACME anvil on me and I'm down for a bit.
Forgive me. It's not fair to forum or to people that might be looking to buy.
I'll do my best to get my crap together. No excuse on my part. I'm to blame.
I'm trying to get the strength back but not easy. This COVID and other stuff is a a bit much but I need to stop making excuses.
Again, accept my apologies
Just do what you can do.

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. I've got cancer and covid and just not in the best of moods for the past year. I've been horrible about following up with transitioning down my collection but it just seems when I'm ready, life drops an ACME anvil on me and I'm down for a bit.
Forgive me. It's not fair to forum or to people that might be looking to buy.
I'll do my best to get my crap together. No excuse on my part. I'm to blame.
I'm trying to get the strength back but not easy. This COVID and other stuff is a a bit much but I need to stop making excuses.
Again, accept my apologies
Not bothering me. I enjoy reading your post. Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom