Decided it's time to sell some of my guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude’s running on one lung. I don’t care if he’s rambling, BS’ing, or straight up selling stuff as long as he’s still with us.
You got that right brother...Steelman can talk about anything he wants to...always a pleasure to read any of his posts.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just too many and I don't get to shoot them. Surgery Tuesday and after that, I'm going to just pick the guns I'll keep. A couple of the lever guns are keepers but the Henry will need to go. Grendel upper with a lot of factory ammo will go together but I keep the Ruger Precision 6.5 creedmoor for now. Keeping the pump shotgun because I love it even if it's just a Mossberg 88 (I really like this gun. Plus I dressed it up a bit).
I see letting the shadow 2 go as much as I hate to as well as a couple other 1911's like my Kimber and a few others. I'll keep my CZ P07, Fnx tactical, probably the single stack Springfield Officer operator and P365 but the rest I'll let go. I may let the Glock 19 that has the milled out Vortex but that's such a solid gun I may keep it. If my CZ comes back with the milled cut that I'm putting the holosun red dot on beats the Glock on a day out, I may get rid of the glock but just don't see it. Probably sell the AK but keeping the Colt 6920 AR.
That way I'll have a few pistols a couple of the lever gun that I love, the AR that shoots lights out and a small concealed carry Sig. That should do me well. I'll keep the Ruger Precision because I do love shooting distance, but don't need several. I've got the Marlin SS 336 and another older Marlin 22 that are never going and I'll be able to pick up another older lever gun if I find a deal but not more space guns...ha.
Hard to let'em go but I'll probably use the money to pick up a very small piece of land in the deep woods near here. Put a one room building big enough for stove/fridge/heat and air window unit and bed. Shower and sink but outhouse will be fine. Just a place to hand my hat some nights and shoot from a porch.
EVERY STINKIN TIME!!! People do this ONLY when I’m so broke, if it cost a nickel to crap, I’d just have to puke. Oh well maybe next time haha.
Good luck with your surgery, hope everything goes well and your back on your feet quickly!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't follow this. You seem to be under the impression I am intimate with your gun collection or your thought processes on why each and every one is one you will keep or sell. OR that I would care what that reasoning is for each item of your things.

If you have somthing to sell just list it and see if there is someone is interested. Maybe I am missing something or this is a running joke?
Not for you as I won't be selling anything to you. May even reduce the price even more than I will already..Ha

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to list them when I get a chance. Anyone too butt hurt, tell me now and I'll make sure they don't have to spend their money. To make sure I'm not confusing anyone, I'll list them when their ready to sell but have to take care of some Med things that are on my mind right now. I'll also have some ammo to kick in if it's not a cal. I'll be shooting such as the Grendel.
Someone asked about the Marlins so here's a couple of them
left is the 336 ss 30-30 and the right is the 39A 22. Can't find a picture of the other Marlin but here's a pic of the Henry and Marlin taking a nap together.

Attachments

• 30-30-4.JPG
    30-30-4.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 39A 2.jpeg
    39A 2.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Henry and Marlin taking a nap.JPG
    Henry and Marlin taking a nap.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.