Decided it's time to sell some of my guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good on keeping the RPR, just started doing the long distance with mine and it is addicting. I kinda know what your going through, just cant shoot all of them and keeping the faves, but not ready to cut loose with too many yet. Is the Henry a .357? My wife's been itching for one to go with her .22. Hope the surgery goes well for ya.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to list them when I get a chance. Anyone too butt hurt, tell me now and I'll make sure they don't have to spend their money. To make sure I'm not confusing anyone, I'll list them when their ready to sell but have to take care of some Med things that are on my mind right now. I'll also have some ammo to kick in if it's not a cal. I'll be shooting such as the Grendel.
Someone asked about the Marlins so here's a couple of them
left is the 336 ss 30-30 and the right is the 39A 22. Can't find a picture of the other Marlin but here's a pic of the Henry and Marlin taking a nap together.

Love those SS 30-30s . . .

Good luck with your surgery.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope the surgery goes well. I'm racing ya to see which one of us dies under the knife first. I gotta go in to fix some **** leftover from October's adventure. Haven't shot a single gun since and it's looking like I might not ever again. Bummer ... Oh well ... Just is what it is ...

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with your surgery! I will keep you in my prayers.

I may be interested in the AK, if you do decide to part with them.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope the surgery goes well. I'm racing ya to see which one of us dies under the knife first. I gotta go in to fix some **** leftover from October's adventure. Haven't shot a single gun since and it's looking like I might not ever again. Bummer ... Oh well ... Just is what it is ...

Man, that sucks. This has been a helluva last year or two for health issues. When you get to feeling better, come out here and we'll try to shoot something! I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom