Decided on the 6.5 grendel upper for my Colt 6920 lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought about the 300 BO for the upper but after a lot of thought, I've decided to go after a complete 6.5 grendel. No on the search for a upper that will have as accurate barrel I can get so I can put a nice optic for distance. This way I have two very good guns in one with just changing out the upper.
Need longer barrel to reach out but this will be new to me and not big on doing a build.
Expect to drop some coin. so suggestions appreciated.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great choice. I have a half dozen 5.56 and couldn’t stomach one more. I search3d for several months and land3d on Grendel. Great short-range and has long legs.
Just finished the 12” AR pistol in 6.5grendel from PSA last weekend. Put the Larue MBT in it this morning, but the PSA one really wasn’t bad at all. Had I known that, I wouldn’t have bought the Larue. Now searching for glass and a linear comp. Probably pick up a comp n3xt weekend at Wanenmacher’s.
On glass, thinking 1-6x or 1-8x. Looking at Vortex Strike Eagle and PST, Burris RT-6, Bushnell, Primary Arms and a couple more. Having a hard time selecting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom