Decided to go ahead and buy the Ruger precision 6.5 creedmoor gen3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put a lot of time and money into my Ruger American Predator and can shoot light out with it.
Lss chassis, MDT stock, Odin comp, trigger upgrade......and now I going to have to sell it to get my Ruger Precision that I always intended to purchase.
I really got into the Ruger Predator and man could that thing shoot. First thing I did was change the stock to the new Boyds stock. Then the Boyd went into storage for the Lss chassis. It just got ahold of me. Truth is I just loved it and learned so much building and adding to it.
Well now it has to go (except for the Scope) I'm gonna do some figuring but I will never ask for what it's worth. It will be the deal of the decade. Ha.
Backordered the Precision and about to start reloading but won't do that till the RAP is in.
I'll put up a price and take some pics when I can.
Creed 1.JPG

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those Ruger Precision rifles are superb. That looks like a fine rifle your going to be selling, but I have no doubt you'll enjoy the Ruger Precision once you get your mitts on it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Unless they made a mistake, they have them listed as Gen 3. Even SS has them listed as Gen 3 Yet I'm not sure what's different.
I don't doubt it's a gen 3. I just haven't been paying attention to the RPR lately.

These are the differences that I found...

"The Gen3 has an M-LOK handguard, ambi safety, and the bolt is nitrided."

I look forward to you showing it off here.

Here's a couple of write ups on the 6.5 Creedmore version.

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/ruger-precision-rifle-gen-3-review/

https://rifleshooter.com/2018/09/ruger-precision-rifle-rpr-review-geniii-6-5-creedmoor/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom