Decided to go back to church today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate getting dragged in to debates on religion, ever get the way debates get started? A simple question of “When did y’all start going back to church?” starts all kinds of discussion, haha. I didn’t word my comment right, I have no belief in the Big Bang theory, so scientific was the wrong wording. Mostly I have too many questions that can’t be answered. This means I have no faith in anything particular. There are good points to both sides though. My issues come first with the Bible itself. The writings there are nothing more than an interpretation. We know this since no one can prove it’s origins, let alone it’s authors. I thoroughly believe in a higher power, I just don’t know what it is. I have no problem with anyone else’s beliefs either way. I just don’t agree with others who try and force their beliefs on everyone else.

So, if the Big Bang theory is out for you, how do you think the universe came about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom