Decided to go on a quick hunt yesterday evening.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dos mas piggos.
piggss.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
you are way over worked. i need to come down there and give you a break!
are those teets full on the top one? just shows how young they start reproducing.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good work Beast!

Old Phart are you hunting or trapping? If I remember correctly you said you were asked to handle a hog problem on a 1000 acres. If you have started trying to hunt them and then plan on trying to trap them, you will make it exponentially more dificult. If you were just out there observing and gaining intel, perfect!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you are way over worked. i need to come down there and give you a break!
are those teets full on the top one? just shows how young they start reproducing.

Yeah the female was full of milk but those pics are deceiving, they fall in the 100-125lb range. I was on 7 adults that I could see and I was going to set up for a good run on them but the one on top busted me and I had to do what I could.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Good work Beast!

Old Phart are you hunting or trapping? If I remember correctly you said you were asked to handle a hog problem on a 1000 acres. If you have started trying to hunt them and then plan on trying to trap them, you will make it exponentially more dificult. If you were just out there observing and gaining intel, perfect!
I agree but unfortunately I'm not the one making the decision on what we do and when we do it.

I thought the plan was to trap all we could and do some hunting to clean up the ones that were trap shy.

Apparently the plan is to hunt first and try to trap later. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom