Deep Dive Deals Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife stuck her head in once and came out as fast as she went in. Said it was just a BUNCH of bins filled with stuff and everyone was rummaging through.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daughter has been in a couple of "deals", I guess, if you need the crap.

Kind of like dumpster diving. If you like digging through dung, looking for a pearl.

Not my kind of fun.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I went there yesterday and got a few things, but I think I would prefer Goodwill. Definitely a **** show. I did get a car cover for $10 that would probably retail for $65+. I'm going to check it out Wednesday when it drops to $1 per item just out of curiosity. My wife said the bed sheets we got were worth about $100..
More to follow.

Last edited:

James Robert

New to the site!
Reaction score
Deep Dumpster Dive Deals Lawton is likely a local business that specializes in finding bargains by diving through discarded items. They may sell their findings for a profit or offer them at a discounted price.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DD has one store here and two in TX. They buy pallets of Amazon returns at auction. So most of the stuff is brand new.

BTW welcome to OKshoot JR.
If they work like the other stores I don't know that I'd say "most of the stuff" is new. A lot of it sure. I've got tons of stupid insane deals at the bin stores in Tulsa, but I've also bought a lot of stuff that was returned for a reason.

leighanne

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I tried it for the first time last week in Lawton. All the merch looked new. But it's not for the faint of heart! I came home with a $63 Fiesand memory foam pillow for only $9. So there's that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom