Deep freezer organization???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a chest type and use columns as much as we can. I wish we had an upright too. Then the meats would be in the chest in columns and veggies & bagged dinners in the upright. As it is the veggies & bagged dinners are just kind of tossed on the meats.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up years ago. Have the money put back for an upright, just haven't gotten around to actually going and picking one up. Then I'll use the chest for fruits and veggies and the upright for meat.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna go through it tonight and get some sort of inventory and organization.

I would stock up on stuff when the grocery store put it on sale so there's definitely layers of stuff as it just got put on top when I got it

And I do have a vacuum sealer, got it before I got the freezer.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plastic tubs/baskets to hold the meat or my preference is the meat in columns. Using cardboard to create a wall between each column. It doesn't always stay in place, but greatly helps.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna go through it tonight and get some sort of inventory and organization.

I would stock up on stuff when the grocery store put it on sale so there's definitely layers of stuff as it just got put on top when I got it

And I do have a vacuum sealer, got it before I got the freezer.
Amen hit pork chops a month or so ago on sale bought as many packs as i had money!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife’s grandpa had something like this in his made from thick plastic sheets. The blues one are what they sell on eBay. A person could make the same out some plywood.

53B7D516-1D88-484B-BBC6-391719E4065A.jpeg
EB175F42-77AC-4F43-BB5F-532E2D63CE20.jpeg
8FBC622B-D327-48D5-9282-576B9F6EA120.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom