Deep thoughts by RickN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. When you clean out your vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner.

dt1.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if....

…...I told you that I know the 'secret' of the universe? That the Big Bang was not a singular event? That the Big Bang is a continuous 'explosion' on the string of everything, where the smallest thing in existence is also the biggest? The Bang happens when the two realities can not reconcile.

What if...……….I was right?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What if....

…...I told you that I know the 'secret' of the universe? That the Big Bang was not a singular event? That the Big Bang is a continuous 'explosion' on the string of everything, where the smallest thing in existence is also the biggest? The Bang happens when the two realities can not reconcile.

What if...……….I was right?

Do you ever skip a post in a thread cause some jerky boy changes the color of the letters and your too lazy to go change the back ground to read it?:cool:

Does this help?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you ever skip a post in a thread cause some jerky boy changes the color of the letters and your too lazy to go change the back ground to read it?:cool:

Don't even have to do that. Just click and hold down and put the cursor down --- all is revealed!

Gonna have to Urban Dictionary "jerky boy" ----- well, maybe not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom