Deep thoughts by RickN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do some people love McDonalds breakfast biscuits when most McDonalds use frozen biscuits, not fresh made?

I think many people like what they had as a kid --- kind of a comfort thing. The way some like that nasty mac & cheese (powdered orange stuff) and not the creamy homemade macs.

Then again, my biscuit may only be half baked.....

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do some people love McDonalds breakfast biscuits when most McDonalds use frozen biscuits, not fresh made?

I agree, big NO on the frozen biscuits.
Hate to start a fight. But I went to Braum's several weeks ago. Had not had breakfast there in forever and I think they now have the same frozen biscuit supplier as everybody else.

Deep thought, could a diet of beans and cabbage help with social distancing?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We should hear from CHenry on this topic. He's into Mickey-D's breakfast biscuits. Personally, I think breakfast at McDonald's is like a homeless person waking up and have part of his "cardboard shelter" for breakfast.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer but it you got mad at somebody, rared back and hit em with a cold, fast food biscuit, the charge would be assault with a deadly weapon.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deep thought, could a diet of beans and cabbage help with social distancing?

Maybe for the rear empennage, but I would use these killer garlic pickles for the airspace in front. You'd be surprised how people get out of your way when you eat these then go to a fair or craft show. :bolt:

Spicy-Garlic-Dill-Pickles-foodiecrush.com-29.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom