Deer Blind Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanting to get another box blind. I bought an Antler Shed a few years ago and love it. Don’t want to spend that kind of money again though. And not wanting to build one. Can anybody recommend someone that builds affordable 4x6 blinds with windows? Thx for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I make mine natural nowadays out of sticks and brush.

I bought one of those damned popup blinds some years back and like an idiot opened it in my den. I couldn't figure out for the longest time how to break it back down, so I left it up. One night I got drunk, got to messing with it and somehow managed to get it folded back up properly. I gave it away shortly after that.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I make mine natural nowadays out of sticks and brush.

I bought one of those damned popup blinds some years back and like an idiot opened it in my den. I couldn't figure out for the longest time how to break it back down, so I left it up. One night I got drunk, got to messing with it and somehow managed to get it folded back up properly. I gave it away shortly after that.

Sounds like me the first time I opened one up . . .

:blush:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanting to get another box blind. I bought an Antler Shed a few years ago and love it. Don’t want to spend that kind of money again though. And not wanting to build one. Can anybody recommend someone that builds affordable 4x6 blinds with windows? Thx for any input!

I've seen plans online for building them out of pallets . . . haven't tried that route yet, but if you're leaving it on the ground it might be a cheap way to go.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a few Blynd box stands, and they’re ok for what they are. Mine are the 4x4 model, but I’m pretty sure they make a 4x6 stand too. It would be a relatively inexpensive option.:anyone:

An Antler Shed blind came with the place I bought last year, and it’s definitely nice. Mine needs to be moved, and it’s definitely not a one man job. I’m bringing pallet forks for my tractor the next time I come up, and hopefully that will work.

I had a Blynd stand blow over some time in the winter on a lease place, and the farmer burned it during a prescribed burn. I found it a couple weeks ago.
uWeSFfL.jpg

Last edited:

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a few Blynd box stands, and they’re ok for what they are. Mine are the 4x4 model, but I’m pretty sure they make a 4x6 stand too. It would be a relatively inexpensive option.:anyone:

An Antler Shed blind came with the place I bought last year, and it’s definitely nice. Mine needs to be moved, and it’s definitely not a one man job. I’m bringing pallet forks for my tractor the next time I come up, and hopefully that will work.

I had a Blynd stand blow over some time in the winter on a lease place, and the farmer burned it during a prescribed burn. I found it a couple weeks ago.
uWeSFfL.jpg

I’ve got a 4x4 Blynd. Definitely too loud and small for me.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

uWeSFfL.jpg

DOH!

Latest posts

Top Bottom