Deer Season 2018 Pics/Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Lack motivation this morning. If I would have gone, I wouldn't have seen the ones 15y from the coffee pot.
20181117_065034.jpg

Last edited:

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a ton of deer and elk on my drive home from work just now. Had 6 doe and a buck in the front yard when I went back out to the truck to get my checkbook. There's gonna be a lot of deer killed today while I sleep. I hope there's some left by the time I get back in the woods.

The worst part is not being able to keep an eye on our lease this weekend. We are constantly being hunted on by trespassers, and road hunters are horrible there.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Actually called last night about 9:45, and I can’t say no. If the situation was reversed, I’d hope for the same courtesy to be extended to me.:anyone:

It gets dark 4 hours prior to their call on the night before rifle season, and they know you're 9 hours away was my thinking. You know them better than I do though.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets dark 4 hours prior to their call on the night before rifle season, and they know you're 9 hours away was my thinking. You know them better than I do though.

Actually, no I don’t “know” them, and I’ve had the same thoughts as you.

If you remember, this isn’t the first time a big buck has been killed the night before rifle season by this guy.:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom