Deer Season 2018 Pics/Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot this one this morning off hand at about 60 yards while stalking through the woods. Shot it with my Ruger American Ranch 7.62x39. Happened quick so I wasn't able to get any of it on video, just had to take the shot while I had the chance. It's the biggest buck I've ever shot. 16 points.

photostudio_1542486129645.jpg

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot this one this morning off hand at about 60 yards while stalking through the woods. Shot it with my Ruger American Ranch 7.62x39. Happened quick so I wasn't able to get any of it on video, just had to take the shot while I had the chance. It's the biggest buck I've ever shot. 16 points.

View attachment 127241
That's a stud, Hooligan!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try real hard to be a courteous neighbor, and I set up all my stands, feeders, and plant food plots a long way from property lines. Evidently, I’m a freaking anomaly, because I’ve got people hunting right on the fences beside my places here and up there. Wounding deer and asking permission to trespass just doesn’t bother some folks...:scratch::explode:
Well, technically...

If ya give permission, it ain't trespassin' ... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom