Degree or no degree?? Let's agree to disagree

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a degree means you think they like want you to think and you will respond to virtue signaling. you will also likely just sit and say nothing when things are said that YOU disagree with because well, what else did you learn in college?

i think "degree" or "no degree" is more like "job" or "no job". businesses turned their backs on American workers; now it's our turn. there are a LOT of poor people who have always been poor and probably always will be. i *think* they are ready to make everyone else like them.
Making everybody equal, equally poor is the Democrat mantra that they’ve been touting forever. Too many are just too dumb to realize that

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I have personally seen people get huge pay increases with no degree. The ones with degrees are being passed for whatever reason. I know this isn't a fair study, just a personal stance on a first hand experience.
I do know everywhere (employer) is different, I just wanted to bring forth what I have seen, heard, and experienced.
It's definitely a different world presently...

Latest posts

Top Bottom