• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobs3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
425$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Listed
Caliber
9, 40
73079, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Delete

Last edited:

Jack153532

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a gen 3 g19 very clean
-upgrade guide rod
-Wilson combat sights
-extended mag release
Case docs both mags
G27 gen 3 again clean carry gun
Case as well & mags

Both of Austrian descent & shoot beautifully but as I am a man in love with revolvers I only carry a j frame and can’t shake from it.

Find myself looking for something to get comfortable & run drills with though, so if interested I have pictures of both upon request and hope to find someone open to working out a trade for both pistols for a -compact, compact or full size sig, Glock, shadow system or maybe even the right Springfield or walther with optic. Would potentially consider a very well kept full size pistol and extras with raised sights ready for optic to be installed. For this I’m offering both pistols, iwb holster for 27, and can add either 40 gdhp ammo few hundred rounds, maybe nice chest rig as boot accommodating trade with what your offering. Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message I’m flexible meeting folks not in the city on the weekends

Per forum rules price will be listed at $450 each as I’m looking to trade not sell unless someone offers cash for both
Hello I have a Glock 20 gen 4 10mm with raised night sights and extras I’ll trade and throw cash for both thanks.!