Delusional reality: Everything peddled by politicians, media, banks and television

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Took a break from politics, read the whole thread. Im neither fake nor lying. I agree with half or about half of your first post. The part where you talk about things that are real. Theres lots of good advice there.

You should read the "allegory of the cave" by Plato. Or read the Republic by Plato, Then read the Prince by Michiavelli. Followed by the Leviathan by ?Hobbes?

These guys laid the foundation to what happens to all modern Countries or civilizations with governments.

Its an almost exact blueprint of how people become sheeple(allegory of cave), how sheeple will be organized(republic), how to rule sheeple and remain in power and lastly(prince), how civilization will fail due to a scarcity of resources(leviathan).

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when does it get nefarious? as you are walking into a camp, as they are telling you to turn in your firearms at once. When do YOU say when?

When the football gets turned off? When the grocery store gets looted?

What about when the ATM dosent work, or the gov't sends you an IOU instead of a retirement check?

When is when?

When is when I can corroborate with incontrovertible facts from sources that are not compromised by an agenda, hyperbole or questionable sources. I do believe many of these things we see and hear about are criminal, but I don't believe this country is going to suffer some overnight collapse orchestrated by a group of shadowy figures. I do believe we are in decline as a nation and have a short period in time in which we can correct it's course, but I have no doubt it's going to be a very different landscape by the time I have grown grandchildren.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When is when I can corroborate with incontrovertible facts from sources that are not compromised by an agenda, hyperbole or questionable sources. I do believe many of these things we see and hear about are criminal, but I don't believe this country is going to suffer some overnight collapse orchestrated by a group of shadowy figures. I do believe we are in decline as a nation and have a short period in time in which we can correct it's course, but I have no doubt it's going to be a very different landscape by the time I have grown grandchildren.

Agreed, all media has an agenda/puts there own spin on things, I try to read between the lines of main stream media, and the fear mongers.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May I please have those 26 seconds of my life back? :(

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_interesting_thread.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom