Dem Senator Al Franken is History.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this turns out, since MSNBC has already tried to circle the wagons on Franken.
This isn't a he said, she said. There are photo's.
Democratic Senator Al Franken apologizes for forcibly kissing former Playboy model and GROPING her while she slept during 2006 USO tour in Afghanistan – and she says there might be a SECOND accuser
  • California morning radio host Leeann Tweeden says now-Senator Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed her during a USO tour in Afghanistan
  • Tweeden was then a cover model who had appeared in Playboy, Maxim and FHM; Franken was an aging comedian and one of Saturday Night Live's first writers
  • Tweeden writes that the Harvey Weinstein era has empowered her to speak out about the episodes that made her feel angry and powerless in 2006
  • Franken was photographed grabbing her breasts while she slept about a troop transport airplane
  • She also says he forced his tongue into her mouth – she called him 'fish lips' – when she expected to be rehearsing a scene where they would fake a 'kiss' for the audience
  • 'I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,' Franken said at first in a tepid statement
  • He later offered a more direct apology in a longer statement
  • Tweeden says she accepts the apology but has gotten a phone message from a second woman who describes an experience similar to hers
  • Senate Republican leaders are calling for the Ethics Committee to review the case, and Franken says he'll cooperate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...odel-Al-Franken-GROPED-her.html#ixzz4yeaWAOUF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this turns out, since MSNBC has already tried to circle the wagons on Franken.
This isn't a he said, she said. There are photo's.
Democratic Senator Al Franken apologizes for forcibly kissing former Playboy model and GROPING her while she slept during 2006 USO tour in Afghanistan – and she says there might be a SECOND accuser
  • California morning radio host Leeann Tweeden says now-Senator Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed her during a USO tour in Afghanistan
  • Tweeden was then a cover model who had appeared in Playboy, Maxim and FHM; Franken was an aging comedian and one of Saturday Night Live's first writers
  • Tweeden writes that the Harvey Weinstein era has empowered her to speak out about the episodes that made her feel angry and powerless in 2006
  • Franken was photographed grabbing her breasts while she slept about a troop transport airplane
  • She also says he forced his tongue into her mouth – she called him 'fish lips' – when she expected to be rehearsing a scene where they would fake a 'kiss' for the audience
  • 'I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,' Franken said at first in a tepid statement
  • He later offered a more direct apology in a longer statement
  • Tweeden says she accepts the apology but has gotten a phone message from a second woman who describes an experience similar to hers
  • Senate Republican leaders are calling for the Ethics Committee to review the case, and Franken says he'll cooperate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...odel-Al-Franken-GROPED-her.html#ixzz4yeaWAOUF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Big fat nothing burger ....lol....I doubt anything happens here.

They people pulling the levers will keep trading these senators tit for tat until they are all gone. If they kick out every one that’s ever made an unwanted pass at a women they will all be gone. Those who forced themselves on women physically should be destroyed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big fat nothing burger ....lol....I doubt anything happens here.

They people pulling the levers will keep trading these senators tit for tat until they are all gone. If they kick out every one that’s ever made an unwanted pass at a women they will all be gone. Those who forced themselves on women physically should be destroyed.
I watched an interview with a congressional staffer. She said there is an "unwritten list" of elected officials in congress to not be caught alone with.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched an interview with a congressional staffer. She said there is an "unwritten list" of elected officials in congress to not be caught alone with.
Yeah, the list starts with Abraham, Ralph Lee, 5th LA and ends with Zeldin, Lee M., 1st NY

If they start kicking out members of Congress because they grope women, there will be nobody but the janitor and Lindsey Graham left by Christmas.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the list starts with Abraham, Ralph Lee, 5th LA and ends with Zeldin, Lee M., 1st NY

If they start kicking out members of Congress because they grope women, there will be nobody but the janitor and Lindsey Graham left by Christmas.
Lets get it on with the swamp draining then!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So they give Franken the boot and then let Moore in when he wins (he's still leading in the polls and flying the middle finger to McConnell).

Man this is going to go over like a lead zepplin. The dims will pull the hypocrisy card and it will play all day. As hard as that is to believe, just hide and watch, they're plenty hypocritical enough to do it and they will.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So they give Franken the boot and then let Moore in when he wins (he's still leading in the polls and flying the middle finger to McConnell).

Man this is going to go over like a lead zepplin. The dims will pull the hypocrisy card and it will play all day. As hard as that is to believe, just hide and watch, they're plenty hypocritical enough to do it and they will.

lead on all the news channels. Its interesting to watch all the dems circle the wagons not only now with Franken, but they are still covering for Bill Clinton! He admitted under oath he had relations with Jennifer Flowers and Monika, but they seem to be in denial about that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom