Dem Senator Al Franken is History.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beverly Young Nelson, the liar who accused Moore of sexually assaulting her has just admitted to forging Moore's signature in her yearbook!

Update: That's not exactly what she's saying:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-added-notes-below-moores-yearbook-signature

A woman who has accused Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore of sexual misconduct says she made her own notes below a yearbook signature she claims was made by Moore.
Beverly Young Nelson, who has accused Moore of sexually assaulting her decades ago when she was 16 years old, told ABC News in a Friday interview that she made notes underneath Moore's alleged yearbook signature, but defended the veracity of the message itself.

"Beverly, he signed your yearbook?" ABC News reporter Tom Llamas asked.

"He did sign it," Nelson replied.

"And you made some notes underneath?" Llamas followed up.

"Yes," she answered.

When Nelson accused Moore of sexual assaulting her after offering her a ride home from work, she produced a high school yearbook she says was signed by Moore as proof that she knew him at the time.

“To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A," the inscription reads. Below it reads the date and the name of the restaurant where she worked at the time.

The credibility of the signature has become a source of contention between Moore's critics and supporters.

In the footage aired by ABC News, Nelson did not clarify what notes she made in the yearbook or when she made them. But her lawyer, Gloria Allred, told the network that they are going to hold a Friday press conference to present more evidence that supports Nelson's claims.

Moore has denied Nelson's allegations as well as the flurry of others that have surfaced over the past month from women who say Moore pursued them as teenagers about the same time. He's also taken that denial a step further, arguing that "I do not know any of these women."

During his initial denials on Fox News pundit Sean Hannity's radio show, he admitted that he remembered at least two of the women.

His campaign has also denied that Moore ever signed the yearbook in the first place, criticizing Nelson for not turning the book over for independent analysis.

Not that I'm really sure why we're focusing on something so meaningless as a note in a yearbook. It's the allegation of sexual assault and it's veracity we should be focused on.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/articles/52826
Franken's Real Resignation Strategy
He admits no guilt, exonerates himself as a champion of women and yet accepts that he must go ... maybe.
Thomas Gallatin · Dec. 8, 2017

..."Finally, the biggest and most ironic detail to note. Franken has delayed his resignation by several weeks. Why? We’re betting that if Moore wins in Alabama next week, Franken will suddenly have a change of heart. His message will then be something along the lines of needing to stay in order to fight against those corrupt misogynist Republicans and their “war on women.”"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It goes to her credibility, just as his (documented and very public) lies go to his.
Her credibility is in the trash. She fabricated evidence, and as an attorney pledged to defend the law, I would expect you to see this as a failure and a fallacy, complete lie designed to take him down. Gloria Allred is famous for representing democratic liars that have done this year after year, election after election.
Its pretty sad that the democratic party has used this tactic for years and years.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her credibility is in the trash. She fabricated evidence, and as an attorney pledged to defend the law, I would expect you to see this as a failure and a fallacy, complete lie designed to take him down. Gloria Allred is famous for representing democratic liars that have done this year after year, election after election.
Its pretty sad that the democratic party has used this tactic for years and years.
FOX News has updated the story twice; read http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html now. Critically:
“Beverly, he did sign your yearbook?" ABC’s Tom Llamas asked her.

“He did sign it,” she said.

“And you made some notes underneath?” Llamas asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

While Nelson did not specify exactly what she added to the inscription, the text beneath Moore's signature reads: "12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.”

During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.
Looking at the picture, there is a definite handwriting change between the writing above the signature and the signature, and the writing below the signature. I'm no handwriting expert, but the change is pretty clear.

Yes, her credibility is as bad as his. I'll be interested to see what a real handwriting analyst says; at this point, neither of the parties is trustworthy.

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get so sick of these liberal talking heads in the MSM. The hatred for Trump is disgusting. Look if you don’t like his politics fine, if you don’t like him fine, but he was duly elected by we the people. They always use the “he’s not popular and he is a reprehensible person yet he is the president” crap. Yeah I’m sure he is unpopular with them and their ilk. But for most Americans he is popular. He is doing almost everything he said he would do. But that’s just not good enough for the liberals. Like I said many times before. No matter what good Trump or the republicans for that matter do, the liberals and the democrats will never give them credit for doing good. The hatred is too deep. But I am sure glad to see Franken go. He didn’t deserve that position. Like 99% of the fools in our government.

What planet are you living on where you think he’s popular in the eyes of most Americans? Nothing could be further from the truth and every poll reveals that. Popular amongst racist xenophobes? Sure. Popular amongst people who only watch foxnews bc the big bad liberal media is out to get them? Yeah. You know what that amounts to? Approval ratings that will be in the 20s in short order. By no measure is that popular.

Doing what he said he would?
He’s done nothing but fill the DC swamp with the same scum we’ve always endured while appointing his equally corrupt and inept cronies to positions they’re not the least bit qualified for.

Where’s that wall? How about that Obamacare repeal? Where’s that “I’m gonna be so presidential you’ll get bored with how presidential I’m gonna be”? Where’s that, “we will be respected around the world once again”? How about his great art of the deal and how he’d be able to get pubs and dems together for the betterment of the country? Those were his biggest campaign promises. Before you come back with “it’s not his fault congress won’t get anything done” I’ll remind you that he promised that he would be capable of doing what so many others couldn’t. Remember? He knows how to “make deals...great deals...the best deals”. Other than the stock market, there’s been nothing positive about his presidency. Sadly all that shows is that big business loves him bc that’s ultimately who he is looking out for.

You think he cares about the little man? You think he could find oklahoma on a map? You think he’s ever read a book without pictures? You think he honestly thinks about anything he says? You believe he’s spent even half a second studying the issues or considering the ramifications of his words and actions?

He’s an effing idiot and an absolute embarrassment to us all-not just as Republicans or Americans, but as human beings. He’s a petty, insecure, childish, ignorant, bully who resorts to child like rants and knee jerk reactions to even the slightest bit of criticism. I’d love to either attack or cheer for his policies, but he has none. He’s an empty suit-and an ill fitted one at that.

Look I️ hated the idea of Hillary as president. I️ honestly hoped that were trump able to get himself elected, he’d at least surround himself with good people who could make his presidency anything other than the abject failure it’s showing itself to be.

The sad thing that the few trump supporters left(about 3 out of every 10 people) don’t see is that trump has pretty much guaranteed their worst nightmare will be here soon. Because the anti trump sentiment is so strong that he’s guaranteeing the dems a victory in 3 years and if you thought it was the evil lib dems before, just wait. It’s not gonna be pretty.

I️ say all that as someone who has never voted for a democrat in a national election.

Pubs only hope right now is an impeachment and Pence defying logic and actually being a good president for all Americans.

American demographics aren’t what they were in 1945. You have to appeal to more than just Straight white Christians who think the flag needs to be worshipped. His scam worked with an apathetic populace heading into 2016 elections. It won’t happen next time.

If you love America and truly want it to be great, then you should recognize the sooner we move beyond this president, the better we will be. There can be no hope for anything other than the most liberal of dems if we have to go into 2020 with the push for trump 2.0.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What planet are you living on where you think he’s popular in the eyes of most Americans? Nothing could be further from the truth and every poll reveals that. Popular amongst racist xenophobes? Sure. Popular amongst people who only watch foxnews bc the big bad liberal media is out to get them? Yeah. You know what that amounts to? Approval ratings that will be in the 20s in short order. By no measure is that popular.

Doing what he said he would?
He’s done nothing but fill the DC swamp with the same scum we’ve always endured while appointing his equally corrupt and inept cronies to positions they’re not the least bit qualified for.

Where’s that wall? How about that Obamacare repeal? Where’s that “I’m gonna be so presidential you’ll get bored with how presidential I’m gonna be”? Where’s that, “we will be respected around the world once again”? How about his great art of the deal and how he’d be able to get pubs and dems together for the betterment of the country? Those were his biggest campaign promises. Before you come back with “it’s not his fault congress won’t get anything done” I’ll remind you that he promised that he would be capable of doing what so many others couldn’t. Remember? He knows how to “make deals...great deals...the best deals”. Other than the stock market, there’s been nothing positive about his presidency. Sadly all that shows is that big business loves him bc that’s ultimately who he is looking out for.

You think he cares about the little man? You think he could find oklahoma on a map? You think he’s ever read a book without pictures? You think he honestly thinks about anything he says? You believe he’s spent even half a second studying the issues or considering the ramifications of his words and actions?

He’s an effing idiot and an absolute embarrassment to us all-not just as Republicans or Americans, but as human beings. He’s a petty, insecure, childish, ignorant, bully who resorts to child like rants and knee jerk reactions to even the slightest bit of criticism. I’d love to either attack or cheer for his policies, but he has none. He’s an empty suit-and an ill fitted one at that.

Look I️ hated the idea of Hillary as president. I️ honestly hoped that were trump able to get himself elected, he’d at least surround himself with good people who could make his presidency anything other than the abject failure it’s showing itself to be.

The sad thing that the few trump supporters left(about 3 out of every 10 people) don’t see is that trump has pretty much guaranteed their worst nightmare will be here soon. Because the anti trump sentiment is so strong that he’s guaranteeing the dems a victory in 3 years and if you thought it was the evil lib dems before, just wait. It’s not gonna be pretty.

I️ say all that as someone who has never voted for a democrat in a national election.

Pubs only hope right now is an impeachment and Pence defying logic and actually being a good president for all Americans.

American demographics aren’t what they were in 1945. You have to appeal to more than just Straight white Christians who think the flag needs to be worshipped. His scam worked with an apathetic populace heading into 2016 elections. It won’t happen next time.

If you love America and truly want it to be great, then you should recognize the sooner we move beyond this president, the better we will be. There can be no hope for anything other than the most liberal of dems if we have to go into 2020 with the push for trump 2.0.
I don’t give a rats rear what “polls” you watch. And I don’t know where you are getting he hasn’t done what he said he would on a lot of his promises. Sure he has put some idiots in place. Don’t think for one second that trump just picks those guys out of his own free will. He has a lot of people that recommend and I’m sure he looks at the stuff they have accomplished. If the person has a good rep and a great resume then why not give them a try? He has no idea they are gonna be scum. It’s just like a normal business hiring someone. The company never knows fully what kind of person they are hiring. I have seen guys hired that had a great rep and resume and when they got hired they were the biggest dirt bags on earth. Yes I do watch Fox News. I also occasionally watch some of the other so called news channels. All the MSM does is lie. Fox is the only one that tells it pretty much how it is. I’m not saying they are perfect but a tremendous leap forward compared to the others. All they do is put out negativity about Trump, the republicans and conservatives like me. They hate Christianity with a passion. If you don’t agree with their liberal ideology then you be damned. Sounds to me like you are one of them. Your hatred for Trump is obviously pretty deep. He is a human being. He is who he is. I like that about him. He is genuine. He’s not up there trying to act like somebody he isn’t. I don’t agree with everything he says nor does, but I support him. I truly believe he is trying to make this country better. And I guess you think Trump is a dictator and whatever he says goes. He can’t just say we’re doing this on healthcare or taxes and it gets done. If you want to blame someone why don’t you start with the real problem which is Congress. It is their fault that nothing is getting done. Republicans can’t agree on anything. That’s one thing I can say about the Dems, at least they band together. Trump works his rear off trying to get things done. But as I said, he can’t force them to do what he wants. And I guess you also forget about the obama holdovers that trump can’t get rid of. They are doing everything to sabotage Trumps presidency. Just like all the liberals are. I still support Trump and will till the end. I guess you would be happier if Hilary were president. Because lord knows things would be so much better with her. Sounds to me like you drink a little too much of the liberal kool aid.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On pace for just under 2000 outright lies and misleading statements in his first year in office.

For someone claiming not to be a politician, he avoids the truth like a seasoned vet. I️ mean, it’s as if the truth is his kryptonite.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-298-days/?utm_term=.1dfbfd9d8fb4
Like I am gonna believe a Washington Post article. Is your life so meaningless that you scour the internet trying to find negative things about Trump?

Latest posts

Top Bottom