Dem Senator Al Franken is History.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trumps's popularity will be hard to measure. After all, haven't we learned after a number of years that the polls can be horribly wrong? And, there is more improvement than just the stock market. Economic growth is up over 3% and jobs are being created. And, even without trying to use Congress as an excuse, things are getting done.

ISIS is losing territory fast and is even having to battle Al Qaeda for recruits. And, on the home front, he is getting a number of better, more original interpretation judges confirmed. Largely, that is coming about because Harry Reid messed up by setting the rule that judges could be confirmed without needing 60 votes for each one. Personally, I think Trump has a lot more respect from world leaders than Obama ever had, so I would imagine that foreign relations are improving as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FOX News has updated the story twice; read http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html now. Critically:

Looking at the picture, there is a definite handwriting change between the writing above the signature and the signature, and the writing below the signature. I'm no handwriting expert, but the change is pretty clear.

Yes, her credibility is as bad as his. I'll be interested to see what a real handwriting analyst says; at this point, neither of the parties is trustworthy.
Well, we have an admission of guilt by deception by her, and zero credible evidence against Moore.
I fail to see how anything other that she said has been presented before.
Shouldn't there be some police reports by parents or the "victims" themselves if they were so offended that their lives have been ruined?
This is not his first political run for office. Where were these "victims" during his past political career. All of a sudden when he is going for a really high political office, they come out of the woodwork.
Typical democratic tactics. Disgusting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What planet are you living on where you think he’s popular in the eyes of most Americans? Nothing could be further from the truth and every poll reveals that. Popular amongst racist xenophobes? Sure. Popular amongst people who only watch foxnews bc the big bad liberal media is out to get them? Yeah. You know what that amounts to? Approval ratings that will be in the 20s in short order. By no measure is that popular.

Doing what he said he would?
He’s done nothing but fill the DC swamp with the same scum we’ve always endured while appointing his equally corrupt and inept cronies to positions they’re not the least bit qualified for.

Where’s that wall? How about that Obamacare repeal? Where’s that “I’m gonna be so presidential you’ll get bored with how presidential I’m gonna be”? Where’s that, “we will be respected around the world once again”? How about his great art of the deal and how he’d be able to get pubs and dems together for the betterment of the country? Those were his biggest campaign promises. Before you come back with “it’s not his fault congress won’t get anything done” I’ll remind you that he promised that he would be capable of doing what so many others couldn’t. Remember? He knows how to “make deals...great deals...the best deals”. Other than the stock market, there’s been nothing positive about his presidency. Sadly all that shows is that big business loves him bc that’s ultimately who he is looking out for.

You think he cares about the little man? You think he could find oklahoma on a map? You think he’s ever read a book without pictures? You think he honestly thinks about anything he says? You believe he’s spent even half a second studying the issues or considering the ramifications of his words and actions?

He’s an effing idiot and an absolute embarrassment to us all-not just as Republicans or Americans, but as human beings. He’s a petty, insecure, childish, ignorant, bully who resorts to child like rants and knee jerk reactions to even the slightest bit of criticism. I’d love to either attack or cheer for his policies, but he has none. He’s an empty suit-and an ill fitted one at that.

Look I️ hated the idea of Hillary as president. I️ honestly hoped that were trump able to get himself elected, he’d at least surround himself with good people who could make his presidency anything other than the abject failure it’s showing itself to be.

The sad thing that the few trump supporters left(about 3 out of every 10 people) don’t see is that trump has pretty much guaranteed their worst nightmare will be here soon. Because the anti trump sentiment is so strong that he’s guaranteeing the dems a victory in 3 years and if you thought it was the evil lib dems before, just wait. It’s not gonna be pretty.

I️ say all that as someone who has never voted for a democrat in a national election.

Pubs only hope right now is an impeachment and Pence defying logic and actually being a good president for all Americans.

American demographics aren’t what they were in 1945. You have to appeal to more than just Straight white Christians who think the flag needs to be worshipped. His scam worked with an apathetic populace heading into 2016 elections. It won’t happen next time.

If you love America and truly want it to be great, then you should recognize the sooner we move beyond this president, the better we will be. There can be no hope for anything other than the most liberal of dems if we have to go into 2020 with the push for trump 2.0.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best laugh I've had all day!! Thank you!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we have an admission of guilt by deception by her, and zero credible evidence against Moore.
I fail to see how anything other that she said has been presented before.
Shouldn't there be some police reports by parents or the "victims" themselves if they were so offended that their lives have been ruined?
This is not his first political run for office. Where were these "victims" during his past political career. All of a sudden when he is going for a really high political office, they come out of the woodwork.
Typical democratic tactics. Disgusting.
Without regard to the truth or falsity of the allegations, we still know--beyond doubt--that he is a liar. To wit:
-----
In his November 10 interview with Sean Hannity, Moore said he remembered Gloria Deason and Debbie Gibson, who told The Washington Post he had dated them when they were teenagers and he was a local prosecutor in his 30s. Although he did not recall dating them, Moore said, "I'm not going to dispute anything." He described Deason, who said she dated him when she was 18, as "a good girl." He said he knew "her parents, her mother in particular." He denied her account that he gave her wine in restaurants before she turned 19, then the minimum drinking age in Alabama, claiming (falsely) that it was not possible because Etowah County was dry at the time. Regarding Gibson, who told the Post she dated Moore when she was 17, he said, "I know her, but don't remember going out on dates. I knew her as a friend. If we did go out on dates, then we did."

Last week, in two separate campaign appearances, Moore changed his story. "The allegations are completely false," he said on November 27 in Henagar. "They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women." He repeated that blanket denial on November 29 in Theodore: "I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women, and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone."
-----
http://reason.com/blog/2017/12/06/the-harder-it-is-to-believe-roy-moore-th
[emphasis mine]

Neither one of them has any credibility at this point.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the dems pull a fast one and try to keep Frankin somehow. They will try to explain why it is okay and anyone who doesn't understand will be called racist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom