Dem Senator Al Franken is History.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Moore wins, I don't think the Senate will allow him to be seated, or will vote to oust him (I'm nor sure of the procedures)
I don't think they can deny him his seat because there is no positive evidence that can be proven in a court of law. He said, she said is all they have. In Franken's case, they have photo's and his statements about wanting to rape Leslie Stahl after drugging her and taking pictures. Its all coming out.
The Republican establishment does not want Moore in office because he will side with President Trump and be a thorn in their side. That is why they were the first to come out to dump him.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doubt Franken will go anywhere. With so much of this stuff coming out, we will soon get numb to the subject.
So many of these complaints are valid but some are just BS. Anytime I see Gloria Allred, I think BS. Hate the hag.
First accusation, people are angry and moved to act.
Second accusation and people are shocked that this is so wide spread.
Third, fourth, fifth...ets, people are moving on to the next story.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...

How to Tell If Your Puppy Had an Affair.jpg

Al Franken Caught.jpg

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember how Franken "won" his first election.

Ballots found in the trunk of a car, abandoned somewhere under a bridge, several days after the election. As I recall, there was a problem (the R was winning) with the absentee ballots, the D's demanded several recounts.

It drug on, until, miraculously, the ballots were found. Oddly enough, there were enough to push Franken over the edge. IIRC, the count was something like 8-1 for the Dem.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So they give Franken the boot and then let Moore in when he wins (he's still leading in the polls and flying the middle finger to McConnell).

Man this is going to go over like a lead zepplin. The dims will pull the hypocrisy card and it will play all day. As hard as that is to believe, just hide and watch, they're plenty hypocritical enough to do it and they will.
Where are you reading Moore is ahead in polls? Everything I have read is he's behind 12 or so points

Latest posts

Top Bottom