Dem Senator Al Franken is History.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People like McConnell, and in particular that AZ cuck Jeff Flake don't seem to understand that it's about more than just one man. If they run and hide every time things get tough, they'll never win even on the tactical level. The Alabama Senate seat is strategic. We can always put Moore under heavy scrutiny and force his resignation if necessary, but a Doug Jones win would have serious ramifications for the next THREE YEARS! Not to mention the fact that if you let the Dems get away with an 11th hour smear campaign which conveniently happens after the candidates are locked in, you'll be encouraging a LOT more of them in the future.

I'm sure I'd dislike Moore as a person based on his penchant for bible thumping and yes, I'm sure he's probably a hypocrite. But what he did 40 years ago is a lot less critical in the grand scheme of things, than what the Dems can do with a Doug Jones win over the next three years. :(

Ah yes, abandoning morals and values in the name of political expediency. “I hate me some pedophiles and sexual abusers....unless it’s a republican and we really need the seat.”

That’s kind of what got us here to begin with.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah yes, abandoning morals and values in the name of political expediency. “I hate me some pedophiles and sexual abusers....unless it’s a republican and we really need the seat.”

That’s kind of what got us here to begin with.

So is there actual evidence of Moore's transgressions? I ask because there's plenty on Franken's, he actually participated in it's creation because I can only assume he thought he was doing nothing wrong. There's a big difference. We know Franken sexually assaulted multiple women over a period of years and didn't care one whit. Do we know that of Moore? You aren't applying the same standard to each like you think you are.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm willing to go out on a limb and say Frankin is probably a pervert..

DQdXQNRUIAA7nJ1.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than the one photo, the “proof” against Franken is the same as the Moore case right? Personal testimony from accusers.

I’m just looking for consistency here.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than the one photo, the “proof” against Franken is the same as the Moore case right? Personal testimony from accusers. I’m just looking for consistency here.

Supposedly, one of the "victims" has a year book signed by Moore. Moore has stated he had never met the woman. The victim's new attorney, the infamous Gloria Allred will not release the yearbook for testing.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly, one of the "victims" has a year book signed by Moore. Moore has stated he had never met the woman. The victim's new attorney, the infamous Gloria Allred will not release the yearbook for testing.

And Franken denies most of his allegations.

Should he not have resigned?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is there actual evidence of Moore's transgressions? I ask because there's plenty on Franken's, he actually participated in it's creation because I can only assume he thought he was doing nothing wrong. There's a big difference. We know Franken sexually assaulted multiple women over a period of years and didn't care one whit. Do we know that of Moore? You aren't applying the same standard to each like you think you are.

Physical evidence? No, but I believe there's enough anecdotal evidence that he liked em young to warrant further scrutiny. The statute of limitations has long since expired on Roy Moore's accusers, by decades as a matter of fact. According to WaPo, even the acts he's accused of back in the late 70's fall into the category of a misdemeanor. It's been over a quarter century since he was accused even of any inappropriate behavior, unlike Franken, who could still be charged legally, but won't.

I don't see any upside to defending Moore as a person, but defending the election process is something bigger than one person or events that happened decades ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom