Dem Senator Al Franken is History.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankin said he was "resigning in weeks," during the weeks ahead he may change his mind as soon as the furor slows down. It's happened before, people have changed their minds, he could change his with little persuasion.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah yes, abandoning morals and values in the name of political expediency. “I hate me some pedophiles and sexual abusers....unless it’s a republican and we really need the seat.”

That’s kind of what got us here to begin with.
Do you have absolute proof of what you just said? Proof that can be adjudicated in a court of law? Do you believe in a person according to the constitution is innocent until proven guilty?
How in the hell can you make the comment you just did and justify abandoning morals and values?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure these witch hunts are a good thing. Both parties are going to lose and their positions will be filled with Super liberals or weak conservatives.
I'm tired of every dirty joke, told twenty years ago, is now popping up as sexual assault.
The predators should be nailed but some good people will fall because of false claims.
Plus, I thought he was funny on SNL back in the day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure these witch hunts are a good thing. Both parties are going to lose and their positions will be filled with Super liberals or weak conservatives.
I'm tired of every dirty joke, told twenty years ago, is now popping up as sexual assault.
The predators should be nailed but some good people will fall because of false claims.
Plus, I thought he was funny on SNL back in the day.

It's becoming a joke on the dimocratic party and the media. They covered for the clintons for 30 years with Hillary being in charge of trashing the women that came out saying slick willie had sexually discriminated against them, yet during the campaign saying that women that had been sexually discriminated against in the workplace should not have their voices silenced. Yet, she did the very thing she railed against.
In the case of slick willie, the clintons paid out money to one accuser to shut her up and DNA evidence in the Monica case led to his impeachment by the house.
That my friends is evidence.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's becoming a joke on the dimocratic party and the media. They covered for the clintons for 30 years with Hillary being in charge of trashing the women that came out saying slick willie had sexually discriminated against them, yet during the campaign saying that women that had been sexually discriminated against in the workplace should not have their voices silenced. Yet, she did the very thing she railed against.
In the case of slick willie, the clintons paid out money to one accuser to shut her up and DNA evidence in the Monica case led to his impeachment by the house.
That my friends is evidence.
An impeachment isn't a trial; it's closer to an indictment. Impeachment is the proffering of charges; the trial is held in the Senate, which declined to convict.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An impeachment isn't a trial; it's closer to an indictment. Impeachment is the proffering of charges; the trial is held in the Senate, which declined to convict.
That's why I didn't mention the senate.
I kind of left that for a trap for anybody to respond, and it was all politics that didn't allow the senate to finally follow through the impeachment process.
The Swamp won.

Latest posts

Top Bottom