Demilled Smith & Weson 686 for $50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
"Product Details

Smith and Wesson 686 demilled receiver piece containing hammer, trigger and cylinder release assemblies. Each unit will come as shown. These were demilled by a federal agency.

Still not sold?

SW Airlite 686I featuring SW's newest patent pending invisible technology. The middle section of the gun is made of solid steel to comply with U.S. and International restrictions to invisible weapons. This is beneficial to the American shooter as you can still see functional controls. The barrel, cylinder and grips are made of SW's Invisalloy which is harder, stronger and lighter than traditional materials. Invisalloy also is rust and dirt resistant making cleaning a snap.

This particular model comes with a 13" hand engraved barrel, 13 shot cylinder and fine checkered grips"

Say what! :anyone:

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@zipty6 , we're all thinking it, so please tell us what you did with it after purchasing.
I can't honestly think of a use, but I'd pay $15 for a paperweight

Say you're the type of person who accumulates Smith revolvers. You will from time to time find yourself in need of replacement parts. Replacement hammers in decent condition start around $40 and go up from there. The same is true of triggers. You can find matched hammer/trigger sets on fleabay for around $75. You also get the rebound slide, tumbpiece, bolt, etc.. If you priced out all of these parts, you'd easily get to $100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom