Demo-rats introduce "Assault Weapons Ban of 2018" bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I certainly hope not. These knee jerk reactions (liberal targets of opportunity) occur often and lead to nada, I hope our folks have the intestinal fortitude to hold the course!!!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been a couple bill to take down Trump.
Never gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At the rate these shootings are happening, I'm not so sure. Too many rinos are beginning to respond to the emotional pleas. These shootings keep up and its going to get ugly

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the rate these shootings are happening, I'm not so sure. Too many rinos are beginning to respond to the emotional pleas. These shootings keep up and its going to get ugly

This is because no one is willing to tell a child that they’re wrong on national television, and that their “feelings” should not dictate national policy for 100 million+ law abiding gun owners. I’ll happily tell a kid “no.” I do it to mine every day, sometimes before I even know what the question was.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been a couple bill to take down Trump.
Never gonna happen.
Things are different this time around. Big companies distancing themselves from the NRA has never happened before, either. The mood in this country is changing. We can't afford to be complacent these days.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well unfortunately I don't see this ending until they (liberals) get something. I predict that there will be a ban on bumpstocks,21 years of age to buy a rifle and some changes to NICS. Just my gut feelings...

Latest posts

Top Bottom