Demo-rats introduce "Assault Weapons Ban of 2018" bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This AWB bill sounds, like same bill, the Democrats push ever year. The bill always dies in Congress and disappear !!

I could be wrong, but I don’t think the dems got the votes this time either.
I think they mean for it to fail so they can use it at mid-term time to say GOP had control of Congress and White House and did nothing, when the whole country was saying DO SOMETHING!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they mean for it to fail so they can use it at mid-term time to say GOP had control of Congress and White House and did nothing, when the whole country was saying DO SOMETHING!
I'm leaning this direction as well. It just means that the Pro 2A / Conservative population needs to show-up in force; just like the November, 2016 election.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its too close to the midterms for the dims to push this. I'm surprised it's gone this far. It could backfire on them.
Historically the midterms after a new President is elected the opposing party gains some seats. Maybe not this year.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's do some trading give them bump stocks we will lose it anyway for national reciprocity and trade age limit for hearing act that all comes down to at what age courts sees 2A protection starts I think when parents say they are ready but if it's on hand guns it's been swallowed before

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2018-02-22-e438d569_fixed.jpg

2018-02-21-00de3b51_fixed.jpg

2018-02-21-41e17e59_fixed.jpg

2018-02-21-b13d6d6e_fixed.jpg

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we need to PUSH our legislators to actually become pro-active in taking care of this problem:
1. Introduce legislation that makes it illegal to make a school a "gun-gree" zone.
2. Make it harder to prescribe psychotropic drugs to children that cause homicidal ideation.
You are right, the time to do nothing is past. We HAVE to do something while we have the Congress and White House.
The anti-RKBAers will resist this legislation because they do not want the mass-shooting problem to go away, they feed off it to promote their disarming agenda.
We have to call once a week to get this agenda passed. Or it may get worse if the Dems ever take over again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom