Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lets add that you do not know what the he11 that you are talking about. I am a registered republican. I voted republican myself for 90% of my life. This has been written in recent posts. I am a Baptist. I ownmmore guns than most. I am a member of oil capital rod and gun. I stated that we need to cut costs and raise taxes to gain control of the budget. so you make up crap that I wish to spend more. where did this come from?????? Is this your way to show that you can't think? You just want to show that you support trumpeeeeeeee.
Thank you for adding nothing to the conversation.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In your opinion, how much would we need to raise taxes to pay for all the dems are asking. I’m talking healthcare, college tuition, eliminating student loan debt, entitlements for those who don’t want to work,etc?
Next question, how much would you personally be willing to sacrifice?
These are legit questions, carter.
I’ve posted links and hard numbers and all we get back is ‘Trump sucks,...because,well,he just does!’
That crap doesn’t fly around here. Some of these guys are beyond your ability to comprehend. So, unless you can come up with some meaningful insight, I think you need to stick to Legos or parcheesi.

Let’s also add that you are defending gun control, letting anyone who wants to come to America and live on your tax dollars , higher taxes, more government control and regulations,etc.
I am stupid for believing that the majority of you can think …… how do you make the jump,from cut spending and raise taxes to wishing or supporting all sorts of ideas to give away programs. may you could understand it if I put it in caps …...CUT COSTS AND RAISE TAXES.....that no where says to give away anything.

Where did I say that I favor gun control? I own more guns than most …… I am a member of oil capital rod and gun. Jeeeeze,

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You’re a disrespectful POS. Crawl back in your demohole. Just sayin’...

I know we say not to feed the trolls but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did I say that I was a demo????? I say that trumpeeeee is a sack of crap due to his morals and actions. I get attacked and I do respond.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I get it. You don’t like trump because of his moral issues. We’ve had many presidents that had problems with morality and still ended up accomplishing some good things. You’re choices in 2020 are going to be trump or one of the 24 Democrats running. If you vote for any of the 24, you are supporting the things I stated before. That’s the only point I’m trying to make. Sure you can vote for a third party but it will be a symbolic vote only. Good luck in your decision.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, I get it. You don’t like trump because of his moral issues. We’ve had many presidents that had problems with morality and still ended up accomplishing some good things. You’re choices in 2020 are going to be trump or one of the 24 Democrats running. If you vote for any of the 24, you are supporting the things I stated before. That’s the only point I’m trying to make. Sure you can vote for a third party but it will be a symbolic vote only. Good luck in your decision.
I agree with much of what you wrote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom