Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems unable or unwilling to answer simple questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It seems as long as I do not like trumpeeeeee, I will be called a troll. That I will not answer questions. I will not just get on any bandwagon at this time other than no to trumpeeeee. I will listen to all candidates and vote with some knowledge.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You’re a disrespectful POS. Crawl back in your demohole. Just sayin’...

I know we say not to feed the trolls but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disrespected to people that lockstep behind trumpeeeeee …..yes
. Pos???? Maybe..... Behind trumpeeeeee, hell no

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It seems as long as I do not like trumpeeeeee, I will be called a troll. That I will not answer questions. I will not just get on any bandwagon at this time other than no to trumpeeeee. I will listen to all candidates and vote with some knowledge.

You won’t answer whether or not you support free healthcare for illegals or what the tax rate should be for a person making $100k a year with 0 dependents? Why do you bother to post at all? Do you derive some type of pleasure from letting us know you hate Trump?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carter, ain't nobody gives a **** what you have! You sound like Trump with all that bragging you think you're doing. You've been asked straight up questions several times over the last few days and you won't answer em. That is what makes it appear you are trolling.

I think you're a Russian troll with all that broke English you speak with.
You got some compromising materials we should know about?

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You won’t answer whether or not you support free healthcare for illegals or what the tax rate should be for a person making $100k a year with 0 dependents? Why do you bother to post at all? Do you derive some type of pleasure from letting us know you hate Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTEyes, I hate trumpeee. I wish to spread this thought.i do not wish to give free health care. Tax rate, I do not know this. An analyst would have to call this. I also say this as too many Americans do not wish to think ….. Only to follow the concept of trumpeeee. This is dangerous to my country

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1561776062797.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

What’s dangerous is too many people don’t know what they stand for, just who they stand against. We get it that you hate Trump. Calling him Trumpee makes you appear to be childish. Does that give you a thrill of some sort? At least you answered 2 questions. Sort of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom