Democatic Debate Round Two: Does Trump Win This One Too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
t seems as long as I do not like trumpeeeeee, I will be called a troll. That I will not answer questions. I will not just get on any bandwagon at this time other than no to trumpeeeee. I will listen to all candidates and vote with some knowledge.

2kmqeu.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, they are paying taxes. Sales tax, etc, and if you want to go along with creepy uncle Joe I think it was during the debate, he or one of the others said they pay SS tax as well that is helping the SS to stay afloat because the republicans and dimocrats both have robbed that system in the past which was not mentioned.

I believe it was buttitchitch that said they also pay property taxes.

They didn't exactly say that. I'm paraphrasing here, but I think the comment from the gay mayor or was it the take all your guns congressman Swalwell that said they pay property tax in a roundabout sort of way? Man, wish I still had that quote in mind.
In their defense, they kinda do. They rent from owners that have to pay property tax, so I guess that's where the connection came from?
Dunno, just speculating and pontificating here.

But, do you really believe they are paying their "fair share" ... in other words, what they should be paying? They are certainly reaping the benefits!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it, Carter is one o them thar never Trumpeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeerrs. His moralities and verbal transgressions cancel out all the good things he has done.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Carter, ain't nobody gives a **** what you have! You sound like Trump with all that bragging you think you're doing. You've been asked straight up questions several times over the last few days and you won't answer em. That is what makes it appear you are trolling.

I think you're a Russian troll with all that broke English you speak with.
You got some compromising materials we should know about?
Bite
I got it, Carter is one o them thar never Trumpeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeerrs. His moralities and verbal transgressions cancel out all the good things he has done.
Done good? Jeeeeeze we have different thoughts as to what is good. Never trumpeeeeee as he is a sack of crap. in the past week …. Smoozed with Putin, the price of Saudi, Kim the leader of n Korea. fine folks to hang with.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Carter, ain't nobody gives a **** what you have! You sound like Trump with all that bragging you think you're doing. You've been asked straight up questions several times over the last few days and you won't answer em. That is what makes it appear you are trolling.

I think you're a Russian troll with all that broke English you speak with.
Russian troll?You got some compromising materials we should know about?

Russian troll? Who does trumpeeeeeeee hang with? Putin, Kim of n Korea, the leader of Saudi ….. In just the past week.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Russian troll? Who does trumpeeeeeeee hang with? Putin, Kim of n Korea, the leader of Saudi ….. In just the past week.

Presidents talk with other world leaders or at least good ones do. Since you actually answered 1 question and punted on another, in your opinion, who
is the best President the US has ever had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom