Democrat Debates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I listen and read every news source I can get my hands on. My wife will walk into the living room and ask
‘What in the heck are you watching that for?’ Because I want to know every angle I can. I listen to XM patriot and progress, NPR, all the MSM channels. Even huff post and politico etc. I’m just wondering what source
@carter is getting his news from. Legit question carter.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I listen and read every news source I can get my hands on. My wife will walk into the living room and ask
‘What in the heck are you watching that for?’ Because I want to know every angle I can. I listen to XM patriot and progress, NPR, all the MSM channels. Even huff post and politico etc. I’m just wondering what source
I am thinking TDS central!!:cool:

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
th (21)_kindlephoto-611659955.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I am thinking TDS central!!:cool:

Direct Reception from distant airwaves in a galaxy far, far away?
antenna head.gif

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bs is in your sack
Carter, you say you're a Baptist and Baptists are supposed to be Christians but you favor the Democrat party who is for same-sex marriages, homosexuality, open borders that will reduce everyone's standard of living due to the massive numbers of illegals coming into country, the payoffs to Iranian officials by Obama with our tax dollars, he supported ISIS with our money, the Constitution is just a "piece of paper," and everyday we had new lies from his own mouth. Moreover, his Rules of Engagement favored his buddies who we all know were killing Christians and American troops. And I have to submit to you that under the Obama Democrat administration persecution of Christians was at a level never seen before in our country. The Democrats made things that were just and honorable in bygone decades wrong and those things were not acceptable in earlier years were suddenly mainstream and shoved onto us and our children's schools.
I would suggest that you probably are a situational Christian (that is depending on the circumstances) and not one that believes the Bible as the infallible Word of God. You pull out verses and chapters the you might agree with and discard the remainder. That is not how it's done, you are either in or you are out. I would hate to be in your shoes. Your comments betray you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McCain crashed a plane when he was just out of the Academy. He should have been reduced to a deck officer right then, and yes his Admiral dad had something to do with that. The rest of it is B.S. He did not bomb the Forrestal. He took an unnecessary risk over Hanoi?
I never heard that one, but it seems to me that climbing into a war plane is a risk in itself.

He refused the Get Out Of Jail Free card that was offered by his captors.
Say what you will about his political life but his military service was more than honorable.
Why listen to stuff that Daily Kos cooked-up in 2008?
Your exactly correct. A missle discharged from his aircraft while waiting to take off on the Forrestall. AKA USS Zippo.
His shoot down over Hanoi can be directly attributed to LBJ and McNamara. They required the pilots to fly the same route on every bombing run so the NVA could easily set up AA. They also required air space permission from Laos, Cambodia, etc for fly overs so the North Vietnamese AA batteries knew exactly when they were entering their air space.
Hanoi had more and better AA than any axis city during WWII. It was hell flying through it according to all reports. Stupid tactics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom